Friday, October 15, 2010

Mütiilation - Black Millenium (Grimly Reborn)


Reminds me of an old Dennis Miller quip where he's asked by fundamentalist Christians to be "reborn" through Christ to which he replies "pardon me for getting it right the first time".  I can only imagine what being grimly reborn is like.  Baptism in goat blood?  Reenactment of the birthing process through a replica of Courtney Love's vag?  Gee, sounds grand.  To see how it affected Mutiilation main man Willy Roussel I never want to go through that process.  Mutherfucker's so crippled he's in a wheelchair AND wearing orthopedic boots.  He so blind he's got to hold a candelabra up to his face just to make out shapes.  Besides the obvious outlandishness, no one makes black metal like this guy.  By far and away my most favorite of the Les Legion Noires bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment