Friday, September 16, 2011

Iron Fist - Metal Ages

Hard to believe it's been one year since I started this blog. It has been a blast so far and I plan to continue it as long as heavy metal flows through my veins. In celebration, I'm revisiting my inaugural post...the almighty Iron Fist!!
I still maintain that this is the prettiest feather in Barbarud and Blasphemer's cap...and I definitely agree with Barbarud's lyrics..."keyboards were good for disco only, female voices for choirs holy, so what should do real Metal chick? To drink beer and suck some Metal dick"...
He and I share the ideal woman apparently..."Long blonde hair, and long long legs, thin as string, with melon tits, leather jacket, torn blue jeans, spiky waist and bracelets"...
And finally, I can only concur with Mr. Barbarud on the sad states of metal (and the world in general)..."I stayed the same for many many years, but the world is running like runaway horse, Metal music changed a lot, new trend hippie bands stir up my wrath, no today's band plays music that was called Metal in glorious past and what they call Metal now, I call it shit, I call it fuckin' shit"...can I get an AMEN over here!!!

1 comment: