Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hadez - Guerreros del la Muerte


My tastes in musick tend to run the north side of crazy.  So when I say something is one of the craziest things I've ever heard, you can take it to heart.  Well, Hadez's first demo (from '86!) is fuckin' NUTZA!  Riffs are raw and on repeat, drumming is like clams, song structure is all over the fuckin' place, and then the vocals... oh man the vocals...The vocals, more precisely exclamations and yalps, are what unhinge Warriors of Death from any sort of reality.  It's kind of like he can't decide where to come in and just sort of stammers for awhile "ahh.....aaaahhhhh" when he finally does come in...brutally nonsensical would be the best description.  The more I listen to this, the more I think it was just a drug-fueled jam session they decided to record and slap song titles on; but what the hell, it was the '80's!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I can't download some things in this blog. Why you don't join to heavymetalrarities forum? Blogger delete a lot of metal blogs everyday.

    (I'm not a boot or a spam dickhead, some bloggers like Strad from lockjaw-yappy, Achiless from bloodandhonor-metalblog, and Strappado from strappadometalblog are on that forum)

    I hope you see you soon there

    ReplyDelete