Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pervertum - Creature of Ungod


Alright, time for the first Trifixion post.  It had to happen sooner or later so I guess now is as good a time as any.  This dude is notorious as far as I'm concerned, not only for being the John Lennon of Austrian Black metal, but for being one ferocious beast on the skins.  Trifixion of the Horned God, one time drummer for Tolkein metal band Summoning, formed Pervertum after his forced departure from said band.  Why they kicked him out I do not know, although its been said he had an ego as big as this horse he rode in on, and after this album he rode off on his horse, never to be seen again.

Honestly, I don't know why I make a fuss over this guy.  His drumming is pretty great and quirky but there are much better metal drummers in the grand scheme of things.  I think its the mystery behind him, the unknown.  If he ever does come back down to Earth, I know that his horse will be waiting for him, and together they'll kick ass, take names, and ride off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment